[Solved] What is this component ? Negative tiny LCD glass?

AlexisBRENON Asks: What is this component ? Negative tiny LCD glass?
I dismounted a ceil projector clock to know how it achieves its projection. I found a very small screen (or glass, see image) backlit by a LED.

Tiny negative LCD glass

To build some projecting stuff, I would like to buy some similar components, but I cannot find any.

To me, this is a “tiny negative LCD glass” but everything that I found is either too big, or not negative, or with prebuilt backlight (what I call a screen, instead of a glass, but maybe it is not the right vocabulary):

So what is the actual name/search keyword of this component? Where can I find some to buy?

Ten-tools.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your response here to help other visitors like you. Thank you, Ten-tools.