Is it safe to charge a battery ‘BLP657’ using a module charger ‘TP4056’?
Type: Lithium battery
Rated Voltage: 3.85V
Charge Limited Voltage: 4.4V
Specifications : TP4056
Charge module- Linear charging.
Current- 1A adjustable.
Charge precision- 1.5%.
Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
Input interface- micro USB.
Work temperature- -10° to +85°.
Inversed polarity- NO.
- Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
- It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connect point is good.
- If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-substract the charging cur
Ten-tools.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your response here to help other visitors like you. Thank you, Ten-tools.