[Solved] Getting "E...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Getting "Error code -507" from the Play Store and "Install failed, user restricted" when installing an APK

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
eatbotan Asks: Getting "Error code -507" from the Play Store and "Install failed, user restricted" when installing an APK
I have a Chinese-branded phone from Spreadtrum. I can't install any apps both from the Play Store and APK.

Play Store gives "Error code: -507".

{
"lightbox_close": "Close",
"lightbox_next": "Next",
"lightbox_previous": "Previous",
"lightbox_error": "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.",
"lightbox_start_slideshow": "Start slideshow",
"lightbox_stop_slideshow": "Stop slideshow",
"lightbox_full_screen": "Full screen",
"lightbox_thumbnails": "Thumbnails",
"lightbox_download": "Download",
"lightbox_share": "Share",
"lightbox_zoom": "Zoom",
"lightbox_new_window": "New window",
"lightbox_toggle_sidebar": "Toggle sidebar"
}

Screenshot showing error code: -507 on the Play Store

Installing an APK using ADB gives "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED]"

Screenshot showing install failed user restricted on ADB

There is something limiting this phone.

Is there any way to install an app on this phone?

Ten-tools.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your response here to help other visitors like you. Thank you, Ten-tools.

Unreplied Posts

[Solved] How to source /etc/profile for Remote Desktop Sessions

Eero Aaltonen Asks: How to source /etc/profile for Remote Desktop Sessions
I want to set up a server with some functions and aliases available for all users.

I set these up initially in a file in /etc/profile.d and everything was working fine both from:

• SSH
  • Local desktop (Gnome 3)

I then set up Remote Desktop access with xrdp. But the Bash terminals started from within the Remote Desktop environment apparently don’t source /etc/profile.

How could this be achieved in a reasonable manner?

Attempt 1​

I tried to mimic /etc/gdm3/Xsession and added the line

Code:
. /etc/profile

to /etc/X11/Xsession, but that was no good as the Remote Desktop would no longer start.

Ten-tools.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your response here to help other visitors like you. Thank you, Ten-tools.

[Solved] Ubuntu 20.04, Firewalld: Am able to SSH from outside of Source Address

Skeer Asks: Ubuntu 20.04, Firewalld: Am able to SSH from outside of Source Address
So I’m going through the setting up local firewalls on linux servers for work. Today I created two new zones: zoneA and zoneB. Zonea has snmp and ssh services added, also has 4 subnets and 1 ip address added as source address. Zoneb has only tcp/443 added with a source address of: target:ACCEPT

Went to test and I get prompted for a password when I attempt to SSH from a host outside of those specified subnets.

Systemctl shows a status if running. Both zones show (active) when I do a –list-all

What did I do wrong here?

[Solved] For ppp interface name, get name of lower ethernet/modem connection on Linux 5.x

Alex Stragies Asks: For ppp interface name, get name of lower ethernet/modem connection on Linux 5.x
For a device name, e.g. inet1 of linktype ppp, of which there may be several, how can I get the name of the lower modem/ethernet carrier line/link?

I tried looking in /sys/class/net/$IFACE/, and the ip -d link output.

/proc/$(pidof pppd)/fd/ also didn’t look like it contained something I could use to map the LowerIF/PPPIF tuples. /proc/$pid/cmdline/ can get me the name of the configfile, but that only helps, if I have only one ppp-device.

[Solved] How to connect to a remote database in WordPress?

user69066 Asks: How to connect to a remote database in WordPress?
I have a WordPress website. I want to split my existing database into two parts and store in a remote database.

How can I set up a remote database connection for existing WordPress?

If it’s not possible to split existing database, how can I connect a remote database for future records?

Thank you.

[Solved] Removing basic header/text elements from a theme

Juriaan Asks: Removing basic header/text elements from a theme

enter image description here
Hey lads, I couldn’t figure this out myself so i figured i’d post this here. I’m building a site with elementor on wordpress. I am using the standard theme of 2021 wordpress. But how do i get rid of the huge text?

[Solved] Remove bounding box from metadata view

Antonio Asks: Remove bounding box from metadata view
I want to remove the spatial extent (bounding box) from all the metadata views because all I can see with my uploaded data is this:

Bounding box section

I tried to edit the ‘catalog/views/default/templates/recordView.html’ file by commenting the spatial extent section, but it didn’t work and I can’t figure out how the metadata views works. I guess that Angular has something to do with it, but I don’t know how to edit the scripts in order to remove this section from the metadata views. I’ve read the docs, but I couldn’t reach any conclusion about how to do it.

[Solved] Better algorithm than Convex-Hull to avoid overlapping polygones?

Casper b*ng Asks: Better algorithm than Convex-Hull to avoid overlapping polygones?
I want to draw polygones with no overlap, based on sets of points. If I use Convex Hull algorithm to deduce the boundary polygon, it’s pretty obvious that the resulting polygons WILL overlap. Is there a better algorithm; a way to includes vertices which are NOT to be overlapped?

I am using GitHub – Esri/geometry-api-java: The Esri Geometry API for Java enables developers to write custom applications for analysis of spatial data. This API is used in the Esri GIS Tools for Hadoop and other 3rd-party data processing solutions.

Two polygones and a set of points one polygone was derived from

[Solved] Do these fluorescents contain ballast and starters?

John21 Asks: Do these fluorescents contain ballast and starters?
I will probably buy some used fluorescent lamps to grow vegetables indoors for my project.

As I am aware fluorescent lamps need ballast and starter. I don’t have experience with fluoresent lamps and I don’t know if these used ones contain it as seen in picture.

I need to know what else will I need to make them work except cable and digital electric switch.

Edit:

I haven’t got more photos, I haven’t bought them yet, just looking at them in online marketplace.

Fluorescent lights

[Solved] MOSFETs for 30A motor control comparison

HansPeterLoft Asks: MOSFETs for 30A motor control comparison
We are currently develop a 30A continous BLDC motor controller, running on +48VDC. The first prototyp is running fine so far, but at 30A the controller goes hot pretty fast and needs a thermal current reduction (NTC onboard, triggering at 120°C (100°C over ambient) and reducing maximum current). The goal is to keep the maximum temperature without cooling at around 40-45°C above ambient.

Currently we are using these MOSFETs: BSC040N08NS5ATMA1 (https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infin…N.pdf?fileId=5546d4624ad04ef9014ae3065a7e2a05)

Now we are looking to switch to another MOSFET of the same package, but with less total losses, so far we found this type here: NVMFS6H800NL (https://www.onsemi.com/pdf/datasheet/nvmfs6h800nl-d.pdf)

So, the question is, what we can expect from a change of the MOSFETs in therms of losses. The RDSon goes down from maximum 7mOhm at 140°C to around 4.1mOhm at the same temperatur, so this should already make a huge part of the loss reduction. But now there are the switching losses and since Coss increases, the question is, what additional losses there will occur and how we can calculate them?

Specifications:

• 30A phase current
  • 6 MOSFET inverter stage
  • +48VDC input voltage (chopping at +55VDC, that is the reason for 80VDC break through voltage of the FETs)
  • 24kHz PWM für switching
  • Motor can be blocked, so the whole current can go through one phase the whole time in worst case

[Solved] How to simulate exponential voltage source in Falstad?

Steven Underhill Asks: How to simulate exponential voltage source in Falstad?
I am looking to simulate circuits on Falstad: http://www.falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html . One of the features on the website is the ability to add an external voltage source programmable with JavaScript (Can be found under the drop down toolbar > Inputs and Sources > Add External Voltage Source (Javascript)). How can I do this? Is there some documentation available?

Share: